Skip to main content

TikTok Strategies

    The most popular app in the world right now for young adults is TikTok, and I do not believe that it is even close. I see a number of people everyday that do not get off TikTok for hours. But here is the thing, TikTok can be used for more than just your pleasure and can actually be used to expand companies, especially by making videos and paying for advertisements.
    
    Founded in 2016 in China, TikTok has became massive. It has became so massive that it now has 689 million active monthly users and it is 51% males and 49% females, which is rare to see that. Just like YouTube, this app can be used for much more than just fun and pleasure. For example, Chipotle is very popular on TikTok, considering I see them everyday. They use videos and advertisements to help push their business and get you interested and also use corky videos to get you hooked in. 

    You can use TikTok to make your own videos, but they also give you the feature to duet other videos and stitch them too. A duet on TikTok is when you can play your video in the same video as someone else's and it is very popular. Setting up a TikTok business account is very important and is the key to everything. Once you have it set up, you can then follow other accounts and get your name and business out there to fellow people. They use different types of algorithm including user interactions and video information. 

    Using TikTok to your advantage will help you and your business more than you know. 

Comments

  1. Adam,
    I can say I am addicted to TikTok. I catch myself on the app for long periods of time for no reason. Now that I know that I can use TikTok for marketing purposes it opens up my horizons on what I can do. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam, I'm an avid user of TikTok and I can definitely confirm that it is super easy to spend hours scrolling through the platform. I've also seen many companies use TikTok to increase brand awareness through original content and paid advertisements, similar to your Chipotle example. I definitely think TikTok will continue becoming more widely utilized by businesses as we move forward into the future. This was such a great post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back on Campus

    After a much needed time off from athletics and academics, it is great to be back on campus. I was very thrilled to go home for a couple of long days. I wasn't only happy to go home because it was first time home in a month, but also because it will be last time home till Thanksgiving. We start our first week of practice this Friday and once that starts it is almost impossible to go home, so I made sure to enjoy my break.             I have always cherished my time I get when I am back home because you never know what can happen and when it could be your last time. That sounds very straight-forward but is the reality of life. As I stated, we start our basketball season this week and I am beyond focused and ready to start my third year on the basketball court. I am especially excited this year because I know the potential this team has this season especially since we are a lot older and more experienced now.      In the...

The Guardiac Kids

    The Guardiac kids, also known as the Cleveland Guardians, were one of the most fun teams to watch in the league this year. A team made up of the lowest payroll, lowest experience and the youngest team in the league made the second round of the playoffs and took the "best" team in baseball to a final game in the American League Division Series, before losing last night. I watched over 50 games this year, and every game had so much life and excitement to it.      This past Sunday night, I attended game 4 against the New York Yankees in Cleveland and it was an experience of a lifetime. I got free tickets and a parking pass and had fantastic seats for a chance to watch history. We arrived early and explored beautiful downtown Cleveland. Cleveland is a place I have always loved and enjoyed being there and exploring. Once in the stadium, it was so great to be back. The smell of baseball was in the air, and it was contagious. With over 38,000 people in attenda...

First Game, First Win

    Last night, we opened up with the first game of our season and the first game of my senior season. We traveled to Oberlin College which is close to the Cleveland area. Since it is closer to Cleveland, it was a long bus ride. The whole bus ride, it really hit me that my senior season is beginning and potentially the last season of my competitive basketball career. Besides that, I knew that this was a huge game, especially being on the road for our first game, it is never easy. I won't lie, I felt very confident about our chances going into the game.      We arrived at Oberlin, and the butterflies began to hit me for the first time in a long time. A new coach, senior season, high expectations, and the first game all added up to some nervousness. This game was a huge game for us if we want to change the culture of Ohio Northern Basketball. The ball tipped up and the game began. We definitely came out as I expected; a little sloppy but also nervous and hesitant....