Skip to main content

Snapchat in the Business World

    Plenty of people have a false narrative of Snapchat and they think it is just used for fun and to communicate, but really it can be used for good reasons, including Snapchat spotlight. I have had Snapchat since I was a young kid and it is truly my favorite app I have on my phone. My favorite part of Snapchat is the Snapchat memories that pop up every day, whether they are good or bad, I enjoy seeing them. 

    Getting into the business side, you can Snapchat for many reasons outside of just taking selfies and sending them to your peers. Snapchat Spotlight is what many businesses and people use to promote themselves and also make money off it. For example, SportsCenter, HBO Max and World Star are very popular on my spotlight and I enjoy going through them each day. I also personally know people who have started to use spotlight and have began to become very popular and make serious money of it when used right. If you are serious about your business or even yourself, Snapchat Spotlight is the way to go!

    Aside from that, there is plenty of other good benefits on Snapchat. You can also use Snapchat to post links that involve important things and can also use it for Snapchat Screenshop which is a great link for shopping. Snapchat can also be used for access to live events and is actually used more than anything on television. 

    If you are serious about your business and want to get away from main-stream social media apps, Snapchat can be the way to go, especially with all the new features! 

Comments

  1. Adam, I liked how you mentioned that many people just think that Snapchat is used to goof around and to communicate with friends and family, however, like you mentioned, Snapchat can actually be used to be productive for a company. Companies can post ads on their to boost interest in their brand and making their customers more aware of what they have to offer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back on Campus

    After a much needed time off from athletics and academics, it is great to be back on campus. I was very thrilled to go home for a couple of long days. I wasn't only happy to go home because it was first time home in a month, but also because it will be last time home till Thanksgiving. We start our first week of practice this Friday and once that starts it is almost impossible to go home, so I made sure to enjoy my break.             I have always cherished my time I get when I am back home because you never know what can happen and when it could be your last time. That sounds very straight-forward but is the reality of life. As I stated, we start our basketball season this week and I am beyond focused and ready to start my third year on the basketball court. I am especially excited this year because I know the potential this team has this season especially since we are a lot older and more experienced now.      In the...

The Guardiac Kids

    The Guardiac kids, also known as the Cleveland Guardians, were one of the most fun teams to watch in the league this year. A team made up of the lowest payroll, lowest experience and the youngest team in the league made the second round of the playoffs and took the "best" team in baseball to a final game in the American League Division Series, before losing last night. I watched over 50 games this year, and every game had so much life and excitement to it.      This past Sunday night, I attended game 4 against the New York Yankees in Cleveland and it was an experience of a lifetime. I got free tickets and a parking pass and had fantastic seats for a chance to watch history. We arrived early and explored beautiful downtown Cleveland. Cleveland is a place I have always loved and enjoyed being there and exploring. Once in the stadium, it was so great to be back. The smell of baseball was in the air, and it was contagious. With over 38,000 people in attenda...

First Game, First Win

    Last night, we opened up with the first game of our season and the first game of my senior season. We traveled to Oberlin College which is close to the Cleveland area. Since it is closer to Cleveland, it was a long bus ride. The whole bus ride, it really hit me that my senior season is beginning and potentially the last season of my competitive basketball career. Besides that, I knew that this was a huge game, especially being on the road for our first game, it is never easy. I won't lie, I felt very confident about our chances going into the game.      We arrived at Oberlin, and the butterflies began to hit me for the first time in a long time. A new coach, senior season, high expectations, and the first game all added up to some nervousness. This game was a huge game for us if we want to change the culture of Ohio Northern Basketball. The ball tipped up and the game began. We definitely came out as I expected; a little sloppy but also nervous and hesitant....